1) Get you guys to run you through a D&D Campaign (or game) due to your list request #120
2) Go see the Reptarium
3) Write a book
4) Sell artwork online
5) Find out what is going on with my back and fix it so I can stand for more than 5 minutes and get out of bed without feeling like screaming.
6) Create more YouTube content: important interviews, streams on games, streams doing art, music videos of more artwork and animals as well.
7) Do a box opening getting an animal on my YT.
8) Be able to buy an animal from Tiki’s Geckos.
9) Breed my crested geckos when they get old enough.
10) Interview a well-known YT personality.
11) Play with baby leopard geckos.
12) Learn to speak well on my videos.
13) Meet the Irwin family and spend time with them.
14) Have a YT celebrity that I like visit for long chats and food.
15) Create a cute Daz figure style that I can use with faces.
16) Have my guild in ESO be successful.
17) Go horseback riding.
I know we can immediately help with #4…setting up a squarespace site is pretty easy!
Squarespace. Hm. I think that could work for building my … what do they call it now? It’s not “name” anymore. It’s some trendy word for building your online presence. I will remember it later. Nothing to really lose with that, if they have a free version nothing to lose. I’d rather put money to you guys than to a webpage.I will have to try this out in full!
Thanks Dillon! It is a good idea. I like.
I think you might be referring to ‘branding’? Maybe??? Just a guess
That makes the most sense, I think.
Exactly! Branding. There is so much to it that can be done.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.